Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Welcome to Fox-Like

This is a blog chronicling the creation of my rail based shooter which has a ship and takes place in space. I've termed the genre Fox-Like because the game will play a lot like the old Starfox games of the past. They're some of my favourite games of all time.


I'd be happy to have you follow me on the devolpment path. I'm making the game for ubuntu Linux, so it will be released for Linux and Mac OS X at the very least. I can probably do a windows port at a later time, but I'm not sure what that entails. I'm using openGL and Glut, so it should be very portable. Expect me to post all my early builds of the game for you to try out.


Thanks for reading.


My name is Liam Kiemele, and I'll be your developer for the next ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment